Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Welcome to All

This is simply just a welcome post for all those who have stumbled upon my blog. I am looking forward to an extraordinary Senior Year. I  plan on making this year better than anything ever heard of and different that is why i decided to blog about it, to let you (the readers) in on it. I will be going through the typical high school life and drama people learned to love by watching  movies but my goal will be to amplify the intensity of every moment and hopefully bring out a lesson or something positive out of each day.

This will be a daily blog considering the fact that I am on the west coast i will try to wake up early morning to post so that way people on the east coast can read it in the morning by 8. I encourage commenting on my post with any questions of yours and i will do my best to answer. Remind you I am only your average teenager just seeking to do above average things this final year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment