Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Night Before

To be blatantly honest, I'm nervous. My final year of high school and the first day is tomorrow. I wish I could be a little more enthusiastic but I can't. All the friends I haven't seen since last year. How do I know they haven't hit some crazy growth spurt of puberty and look like full fledged adults while I look like the same person I was freshman year despite the extra facial hair. I guess that's just me over thinking things.
   Some things that help me relax are hot tea, a warm bath and organizing everything so I'm ready to go tomorrow. There really is no need to worry. It's the same as every other year, except you get the benefit of it being your last year of dealing with high school BS. Now that could be a curse if you don't have a clue on what your doing after high school, but hey, chin-up because you have all year to figure out your next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment